Issues with monitor level

Accueil Forums Fonctions de base du Looper Issues with monitor level

Mots-clés : ,

Ce sujet a 2 réponses, 2 participants et a été mis à jour par  Ploughman, il y a 20 heures et 3 minutes.

3 sujets de 1 à 3 (sur un total de 3)
Auteur Messages
Auteur Messages
26/01/2019 - 21:17:27 #3618

Ploughman

When looping, I play and then loop parts I am playing. However, the monitor, when fully up, is 20db or more quieter then the recorded loop. It would seem that the monitor at 100% should be the same volume as the recording of the input signal. To overcome this, I send my inputs to an aux channel so I can hear them and play along wit the loops at an equal volume. That seems like a hack, so what am I doing wrong?

14/02/2019 - 00:48:01 #3633

Philippe Ollivier

Hi Ploughman,
This is a weird issue. I add it to the list and will look at it as soon as possible.
If this issue needs a fix, it will be in Logelloop 5
Thanks for the report,
Philippe

16/02/2019 - 20:39:36 #3642

Ploughman

Philippe,

While we are at it, probably also for LL5, I find it odd that I can mute an input channel on the input control button, but I can not turn off the routing to the looper or the monitor in the same interface. To change that routing do I really have to open up the preferences? This stops the looper and the performance. I really need the ability to turn on and off the routing of the mic (or any input) to either the looper and/or the monitor in real time. Why is this « L » and « M » at the top of the input not a button I can click on?

3 sujets de 1 à 3 (sur un total de 3)

Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.