Home Forums Logelloop (English spoken) Saving a project

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    James Hanlyj4m

Hi, I have a question about saving a loop project. I’m not sure I understand the logic of how saving projects is implemented in Logelloop. My instinct is that once you have a project where you want it, with tracks recorded in Loops A, B and/or C, you would simply use the Save As… in file menu and the project gets saved. However, I discovered when I do this, what happens is the tracks and audio gets erased from all Loops. I understand now that the process involves manually using the “Copy to file” function. And then through trial and error (and more loss of tracks and audio) I worked out that this function needs to be executed separately for each Loop. This whole process then needs to be done in reverse when loading tracks/audio back into a project. With the Delete button immediately underneath a “Load to…” button I also discovered more ways to lose audio! Am I doing something wrong in regards to saving projects? If I’m not, is a one-hit Save As… function that saves a project with all its Loops, tracks and audio on the cards? Thanks for your time and development of a truly awesome piece of software.

Hi James,
    A project is a kind of session.
    You make a project for a specific performance, but don’t think a project for each tune in a performance (user manual, chapter 16).

To copy your loops on the hard drive, please use the “Copy To File” function (User Manual, chapter 4).

If you want to automate the Copy for A, B and C in one shoot, you may use the macro “Copy All”. You’ll find it one the Logelloop macros list. The you can affect this macro to one of your midi controller.

There is also an example of a macro to load loops in Logelloop, this macro is : File Loader. You’ll find it at the same place.

With the help of macros, you don’t need to use every user interface buttons of Logelloop as most of them are accessible from a macro and then with the key board or a midi controller…

Do you need some more information in this?
    Best regards,
    Philippe

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.