Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    James Hanlyj4m

Hi,

Is there anything I can be doing differently so that i might get a response to my support queries? So afr I have tried being polite and patient. This has not proven to be the most effective strategy. I’ve not experienced this kind of absent support for a purchased product before. Usually if you buy a product it is accompanied by a certain level of product support. After contacting the company representatives I was directed to the forums for resolving issues that I continue to experience with this software. Two months later I’m still waiting for a response to my last query posted on this forum. Since then i’ve used the software in two live shows and both were disastrous due to the many quirks of this software. I need help here. If Logelloop have been happy to simply take my money and are annoyed that I might want to have the software working properly then please just be honest and I will accept I wasted my $150. Otherwise, please let me know how i might start addressing the many issues with this software.
    Kind regards
    James Hanly

Hi James,
    If you have any technical questions, please, feel free to ask here and I will do my best to answer!
    Philippe

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.