Logelloop main functions
Record the first loop.
Overdub in another track or, in mixed mode, in the same track.
Loop length multiplication while recording overdubs (it is also possible to divide loops with the native Divider Macro).
Next Loop – A, B, C
Navigation is possible thru 3 banks (and many more with Macros!).
Erase each track one by one, all overdubs but the first track, all tracks, all loops in one shot.
Restart the current loop.
Auto fade-in or fade-out.
Logelloop comes with a lot of native special effects (Convolution reverberation, Granular synthesis, Ring modulator, Delays, etc.). Users can easily make their own SFX and LFX with MaxMSP.
Copy from one loop to another.
Copy the content of one loop after the content of another loop.
Copy to File
Copy the current loop’s content on the hard drive (can be reloaded each track separately in Logelloop or another software).
Erase the last command if it was called by error.
Some Logelloop’s possibilities
- Multitrack mono or stereo audio loops
- Speed, stretch, pitch on each track
- Slicer make slices in realtime
- Record your session in Multitrack 24bits
- 4 aux channels to VST, LFX or Monitors
- Insert your own Max/MSP patches
- Granular synthesis arpeggiator
- Delays synced to your loops
- Convolution between loops
- Ring modulation between loops
- Control Logelloop with your personal Macros
- Play audio files in one of the 8 stereos players
- Copy your loops on the Hard drive
- Total accès via MIDI or OSC
- An many more…!