Home Forums Logelloop (English spoken) Distorsion and silence with aggregated Audio Interface

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I am using Ableton Live as my main live performance DAW and using Logelloop as the looper connected to Ableton. In order to make this happen I am using an aggregated audio interface between a Scarlett 2i2 and a virtual interface called BlackHole. I have used this aggregated interface sending audio between for example Ableton and Logic Pro with no problem som the interface seems stable and fine. However, in Logelloop its performance is unstable to say the least. A lot of times there is no audio sent through the interface output at all. Sometimes it works fine for a little while and then suddenly all the audio sent from Logelloop gets super distorted. Even the audio from the inout (i.e. my mic). And I have to restart Logelloop. This is the only way to send audio from Logelloop to Ableton I can think of. Do you know why this is happening? Please help.

//
    Daniel

Philippe OllivierPhilippe
    Keymaster

Hi Daniel,
    Aggregated audio interface should work perfectly.

I am more thinking of a audio feedback inside Logelloop or from the input and output.
    Inside Logelloop, this is possible if, for exemple, you send audio from aux 1 of fx 1, this is permitted in Logelloop 5 and may result to a feedback loop that can stop the audio scheduler.

Please, take a screenshot when this issue happened.
    If you don’t find the solution, I think we may connect with teamViewer and look at the situation.
    Sorry for this inconvenience.
    Philippe

Hi,

Hmm. I cannot find where this potential feedback got be hidden. If we could connect through teamViewer that would be great. Please suggest a time that would work for you.

Thanks!
    //
    Daniel

Philippe OllivierPhilippe
    Keymaster

Ok, let’s connect by email.
    Philippe

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.