Korpus was designed for Circular Live Looping Korpus is versatile and intuitive. Move to 21st Century Live Looping with Korpus !
Logelloop 6 is available !
We've been working on it for three years now, and we've added so many new features that it's impossible to list them all here. Little by little, you'll see articles and tutorials highlighting some new features or improvements. We can, however, list some of the fundamental contributions made by this new version.
- Acousmonium (spatialization over 48 loudspeakers)
- Overdub (feedback recording) / Replace available on all loopers and granular tools
- Modular Loopers now have four players (Tape, Stretch, Extreme Stretch, crossfade)
- Modular Loopers and Korpus have many new features
- File Player: waveform display and added playback functions
- Modular Loopers : save and recall loops on hard disk
- Copy-Paste of sound between all modules (Loopers, granular tools, etc.)
- Granulaterre has been completely reprogrammed, and now has patterns.
- Granular : new multichannel granular synthesis module
- Microtonality (a la sala) in the granular tools
- Native probability in the granular tools
- Multichannel inserts on the Master output
- Data plug-ins for loading plug-ins that do not process audio signals
- File browser to drag & drop audio files to loopers and granular tools
- Matrix : a module for building graphical interfaces associated with macros
- Matrix Arranger : a playlist arranger with a macro-based graphical interface
- Console tracks can be grouped
- And many other improvements to make your life easier...
Take the time to download and try it out ! As there are no video tutorials available yet, take a look at the user manual, or write to us on the forum to ask us to shed some light on the discovery of Logelloop 6.
All of this for only 49 Euros
(special prize for the 20th anniversary) !
Logelloop is a modular, fully configurable creative tool with a project-based organisation. It is basically a multi-channel looper with a set of functions offering studio conditions for the stage.
Logelloop is also a powerful electroacoustic tool designed to create and play on sound spatialization systems.
If you are a musician and want to run effects or load preparations while your hands are busy playing an instrument, Logelloop is for you!
If you are a sounddesigner and you need to quickly create new sounds, Logelloop, with its slicers, micro loops, granular synthesis functions is made for you!
If you are a live looper and you like to play parallel loops, synchronous or asynchronous, in asymmetrical musical templates, whether you are alone on stage or with other musicians, Logelloop is made for you!
You are a sound engineer for theatre or dance and you are asked to launch samples in real time on multi-speaker devices, Logelloop is made for you!
Record and play realtime multitrack Live looping, spatialize your loops in the venue, add realtime sound effects, record your concert in multitrack.
Use Logelloop’s advanced features to transform sound in realtime, make granular synthesis, create sound environments.
Make your Playlists, manage the sound spatialization, manage lights or videos, and much more with Logelloop.
Looper is an incredibly versatile tool to make synchronous or asynchronous loops. Looper can quantize loops to beats or bars. The recording or playing can start immediately, or wait for the begin of the next bar. Each instance of Looper can be associated with a group, if several Loopers are associated with the same group, they will be totally synchronous when recording the loop, thus allowing obtaining a hybrid Looper...Read more
They said :
«[…] this was one of the most impressive demonstrations of live looping technology I've ever seen! I've seen a lot in my performances at looping festivals in 20 countries. If you are looking into getting into live looping technology, I would seriously consider Logelloop. »
« I think Logelloop is fantastic, for me it's a nice slap! it's been 25 years that I practice computer-assisted music, I went through all the softs... my predilection goes for ProTools in studio and Ableton Live for the composition; Logelloop is part of this same lineage, an app that brings a good contribution : you really thought of great things! »
Yannick Jeanno Jory, an outstanding saxophonist, plays with Logelloop and produces the music of a breath… This mantra is the introductory song to the energy healing sessions given to Yannick by his friend Rose. Here, Logelloop sends commands to the drum machine and, rhythmically, the two are synchronized. This video is the first in a series we’ll be publishing over time.
In 2024, the Logelloù will celebrate the 20th anniversary of the first public use of Logelloop. Logelloù is therefore directing this year’s call to the composition of a real-time electroacoustic piece using Logelloop software. The idea is to compose a piece with Logelloop lasting a minimum of 15 to 20 minutes, and perform it as a solo, duo, trio or quartet, with musicians playing monophonic or polyphonic acoustic instruments.
Killian Le Quéré, aka la Fatigue, releases a live album whose music is the result of the meeting of a soprano clarinet played by Félicien Hérault and Logelloop performed by himself. You can listen to and purchase the album here on Bandcamp or watch the concert video below.
On Friday, October 21, 2022, Philippe OLLIVIER presented the new features of Logelloop at Universal Audio.