Home Forums Macros Missing two Macro functions: SlicerInsertState and “ResetInOutSelection”

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello!

In this otherwise great application, I am still missing two Macro functions:

1. SlicerInsertState (to be able to toggle on/off Insert as part of a preset)
    2. For Insert Looper I am missing function like “ResetInOutSelection as an InsertSendMessage

Thanks!!

Philippe OllivierPhilippe
    Keymaster

Hi Daniel,

1. to be sure, you need to be able to toggle off/on the inserts red button of the slicer by macro ?

2. That was probably not a good idea, but this function is named <> ! -)

InsertSendMessage fx1 1 <>

And it is at the first line in the help window.
    Do you think I should rename it as ResetSelection or even better SelectionReset ?

Best,
    Philippe

Keymaster

Hi Daniel,

1. to be sure, you need to be able to toggle off/on the inserts red button of the slicer by macro ?

2. That was probably not a good idea, but this function is named <> ! -)

InsertSendMessage fx1 1 <>

And it is at the first line in the help window.
    Do you think I should rename it as ResetSelection or even better SelectionReset ?

Best,
    Philippe

Hi Philippe!

1. I didn’t understand if you asked me a question back 🙂 There are currently functions for almost all other red buttons of the Slicer (SLicerSlicesState, SlicerLoopState, SlicerAUXState etc…) but I cannot find one for Inserts..
    2. Aha, I missed that. Yes, “SelectionReset” is probably a more clear name 🙂

//
    Daniel

Keymaster

Hi Daniel,

1 – in the next release you will be able to toggle the Slicer’s inserts button state with the SlicerInsertState macro
    2 – I have added the SelectionReset macro message for modular loopers. The <> will still work as an alias but will not appear anymore in the documentation.

Best,
    Philippe

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.